E-commerce company can run their business sitting with Amazon. Today, we are giving you full information on selling the product as a business partner with Amazon.
E-commerce business in India is growing rapidly. According to a report, e-commerce has a market of around $ 16 billion in the current period in India. It is expected to reach its $ 64 billion level by 2021. This means that the market is going to increase 4x in the next 4 years. In this way, the commerce market has created many opportunities for earning in India. You can run your business with e-commerce companies at home. Today, we are giving you full information on selling products by becoming a business partner with Amazon.
- बैंक ऑफ बड़ौदा में निकली भर्तियां, जल्द करें आवेदन
- ‘तारक मेहता का उल्टा चश्मा’ के जेठा ने किया 100 करोड़ का बैंक फ्रॉड, पीछे पड़ी पुलिस
- गूगल को चाहिए 8000 पत्रकार, यहां से करें तुरंत आवेदन
- अलग-अलग आवाजें निकाल कर लोगों को डरा रहा है यह स्पीकर
- पासपोर्ट बनाना हुआ आसान, सरकार ने मोबाइल ऐप लांच किया
The opportunity to become a cellar – you have to contract with the company for this. The company will place your product on its bayatite and after the sale, the money will be accessed in your account.
Become Amazon’s Sellers:-
(1) You will have to click on services.amazon.in for this.
(2) Click on the service tab – here you click the service tab. Within this you have to click the sell-on-amazon tab.
(3) Register to do so – you will have the option of register. Here you can generate your account through name mail id and password.
(4) Give your firm and company information – after this you will go to a new page, where you will have to fill a company related to your company and account.
(5) A small interview and made cellar- After filling some more important details, you have to give a small interview with Amazon. After this you will have a dashboard option. Here you upload your luggage and start the business.
After making a sale, sell your products
(1) First step: List the product on Amazon.in: After completing the registration process, you can list your products one by one or in bulk. You only have to upload items in bulk with web based tool and you will be ready to sell.
(2) Second step: Customers will see and buy your products – After listing your products, millions of customers can view your products on Amazon.in. Shopping will make shopping and payments easier for Amazon products.
(3) Third step: Allow us to deliver or you deliver yourself – Amazon will provide you with e-mail that the order has been placed for your product. All you have to do is pack your product and get it to the customer. You can take advantage of Amazon’s Fulfillment Service and Amazon Easy Ship or FBA. Where Amazon will deliver by product packs.
For the 10th pass, there are millions of jobs, 12 lakh crores this industry
(4) Fourth step: Amazon will get you deposited in your payment bank account after cutting payment- Amazon fees. You will receive payment information through e-mail. Amazon According to the information available on these websites, the referral fee ranges from 8% to 15% per item. Apart from this, there are referral fees of 1 to 2 dollars according to different product categories.
(5) Advantages of selling online product- The opportunity to spread business across the country. Having a better shopping experience helps customers to increase their brand value. A chance to reach millions of customers with one click. Secure and payment of time payments. No fees will be required for the product listing. You only have to pay for selling the product. There is no upfront cost to open stores on the website (Limited Period Offer) website. You can use the e-commerce company’s warehouse.
Thanks For Visit My Webiste..
Please Like Share And Comment..
533 total views, 3 views today