State Bank of India (SBI) has taken out an offer in which the bank will get a cover of five lakh rupees free insurance cover. For this, you have to open a special account in the bank. The account opening under the SBI offers is not a common account but rather a special account, because there is no minimum balance required. However this is only for a limited time. There is no problem in opening this account. SBI is opening this account at Zero Balance. You can also open this account online.
Terms and conditions for opening an account
– Only Indian citizens can avail of this offer. Such Indians should be above 18 years of age and should not have any foreign tax liability.
– To open an account, a PAN with a base number of 12 digits must also be there. Details of the base will be valid only if the base and pan details are not match.
– The customer should have a valid and active mobile number, which is registered in his name. You must also have an e-mail id, so that you can take advantage of this service.
Also Read: Robot 2 Full Hd Movie Downlaod
– Customer should have full e-KYC. To open Zero balance account, you will have to give biometric authentication for e-KYC by visiting the nearest SBI branch.
– According to SBI, only one digital saving account can be opened on a mobile number.
Open your account with this process
You need to download SBI’s mobile app yonosbi.com.
In this app, you can apply online for the account.
With the opening of a bank account, your personal accident insurance will be free, which is absolutely free
Under Personal Accident Insurance, it will have an insurer of Rs. 5 lakhs.
If you open this account, you do not need minimum balance till August 31, 2018. Zero balance can be kept in the account. However, after August 31, you have to keep the minimum balance.
Thanks For Visit My Website..
Please Share This Artical,and comment
309 total views, 3 views today